• Aid and support the Deputy Head of Compliance in ensuring that the regular programme of compliance monitoring reviews are conducted in a timely and efficient manner
• Review and assess the quality and standards of compliance within the business from a regulatory perspective
• Monitor and review the implementation of recommendations that have been agreed with the business
• Assess the relevance of new regulation in respect of the bank’s business model
• Assist in the dissemination of summary and impact analysis to the business
• Act as the Compliance SME on delegated regulatory projects and BAU implementation
• Ensure that agreed implementation approach and delivery of PRA and FCA requirements is appropriate for the bank
• Conduct regulatory analysis as directed, to include control evaluation and report writing
• Provide ad-hoc advisory support to the business in relation to regulatory requirements
• Assist with the production of reports and MI for committees and key stakeholder
• Assist with the documentation, implementation and streamlining of procedures and processes in the department and bank-wide
You should have previous experience of compliance, from the banking sector including some experience of both monitoring & regulatory analysis. Any experience of private banking useful but more importantly are strong communication skills able to deal with colleagues at all levels.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.