Senior Compliance Officer
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer to join a Commercial Bank in the City, offering up to £60,000 per annum DOE.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the drafting of the bank’s policies and procedures as per the UK regulations
- Assisting in timely completion of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Responsible for conducting timely and efficient AML transaction reviews
- Responsible for conducting initial and periodic Enhanced Due Diligence reviews
- Ensuring timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to the MLRO
- Responsible for reviewing Internal Suspicious Activity Reports
In return, the client is offering up to £60,000 per annum.