Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Senior Compliance Officer
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
up to £65,000
- To support promoting a strong compliance culture throughout the organization. To assist in managing on a pro-active basis the compliance activities with the purpose of identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the business activities especially those related to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Performing regular and comprehensive compliance risk assessment and testing according to the approved compliance review plan.
- Reporting on a regular basis on compliance matters, identified breaches and corrective action taken to Head of Compliance / Internal Control.
- To participate in performing regular and comprehensive compliance reviews.
- To ensure complete and proper implementation of regulations and guidelines.
- To participate in developing and co-coordinating bank-wide continuous training courses regarding Central Bank’s regulations and statutory requirements.
This role is a generalist position so will cover a broad array of compliance skills.
- Compliance Review and Training.
- Local Central Bank / Legal Authorities:
- Anti Money Laundering
- Special Assignments & Investigations: