Senior Compliance Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
A leading Asset Management company based in London are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
The objective of the role is to play a key role in the oversight and leadership of the UK Compliance Department with the objective of managing regulatory risks in accordance with the Group's Risk Appetite Statement.
Reporting into the Head of UK Compliance, the experience and skills required for the role are:
- Previous Compliance experience at a senior level
- Broad and varied knowledge of the asset management industry
- Team management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to advise the business in areas such as governance and responsibilities, especially in light of SMCR.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply with your most up to date CV.