The client is a hugely successful and historic Private Bank. This role will report to the Deputy Head of Compliance. The key responsibility of this role is to provide day-to-day oversight and monitoring of the regulatory landscape to ensure that new and evolving regulation is adequately identified and appropriately disseminated to all key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitor the regulatory horizon for impacts on all aspects of the bank’s business
- Alongside appropriate areas of the business, assess the relevance of new or changing FCA regulation in respect of the bank’s business model – keeping appropriate records of determinations and interpretations
- Track, record and disseminate PRA and other prudential regulatory requirements, and assist, where appropriate on assessing the relevance to the bank
- Disseminate high level summaries and impact information to key stakeholders.
- Attend appropriate industry briefing on relevant topics ensuring that outputs from these briefing are then appropriately disseminated to stakeholders within the business
- Maintain and update the library of regulatory developments and all associated documents
- Provide consistent, practical and appropriate reports on the regulatory horizon, in its totality, to all relevant stakeholders
- Provide ad-hoc advisory support to the business in relation to PRA and FCA requirements.