The Senior Compensation Analyst, in partnership and consultation with regional HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Senior HR Consultants, and HR Policy and Regulatory Compliance teams supports the design, implementation and maintenance of effective compensation programs for the EMEA region and assigned global client groups. The Sr. Compensation Analyst acts as an expert on compensation trends in the external regional market and regulatory remuneration governance, policy and compliance in the EMEA regions. Helps to ensure that T. Rowe Price programs are appropriately aligned to our business strategy, whilst meeting our regulatory and board governance obligations.
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
- Manages compensation processes for the EMEA region, including year-end compensation processes, benchmarking, offer analyses, and periodic reporting for HR Partners and senior management.
- Establishes working relationships with HR partners and business leaders to support manager understanding of how to best utilize programs to meet their needs.
- Independently researches and analyzes external market data on compensation trends. When necessary, may work with outside consultants to conduct special studies or gathers competitive intelligence to contribute to the development and implementation of compensation programs that align with business needs.
- Assesses programs and offerings to ensure alignment with Total Rewards strategy, evolving business needs and that they are culturally/market relevant.
- Partners and collaborates on projects, including establishing a project plan, coordinating and managing resources, etc. May serve as subject matter expert on other related projects with remuneration components (e.g., /IFDR)
- Work effectively with colleagues in Compliance, Legal, and Risk and external experts to ensure we comply with the remuneration governance requirements for our regional legal entities. Ensure that policy and code staff lists are regularly reviewed and signed off by the TRPIL, TRPLUX and TRPUK boards.
- Manage ongoing compensation disclosures and reporting requirements for our EMEA entities and coordinate remuneration related responses to TRP due diligence and RFP requests. Also responsible for gender pay gap analysis and reporting, remuneration elements of ICAAP.
- Understands data requirements and creates presentations to display information accurately, communicate succinctly, and help influence decision making.
- Provides ad hoc consultative guidance or analyses to managers, HR Business Partners and other HR COE partners on compensation questions. Issues handled are frequently complex and often require creative solutions and independent analytical thought.
- Active member and contributor of the Global Compensation team and EMEA regional HR team.
- May also be responsible for supporting the design and operationalization of a specific firmwide compensation program.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or related field, or
- The equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND 5+ years of total relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in compensation and/or financial analysis, preferably in the asset management and/or financial services or a banking environment
- Experience with remuneration elements of applicable regulatory regime codes (e.g., BIPRU/AIFMD)
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels, including with HR colleagues and Business Unit Leaders/ Managers
- Solid knowledge of compensation processes and practices, particularly around benchmarking and managing of salary structures
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a strong great teammate
- Commitment to excellence in service and client relationship management
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) recipients and candidates preferred
- Workday experience
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.