EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Client Services Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
• Support our treasury software solutions and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS treasury products satisfy client needs.
• Recreate client issues and troubleshoot problems to support product quality.
• Display competency within the complex modules of Treasury, Cash Management. Accounting and Risk Management.
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants, transferring specialist knowledge to other members of the Client Services team.
This is an EMEA focused role based in London, with occasional travel (client sites across the region).
• Experience in a treasury client services or consulting role.
• Proven understanding of the Corporate and Banking Treasury space.
• Good knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
• Knowledge of financial instruments (FX, MM, IRS, FRA, Bonds etc.)
• Awareness and appreciation of Treasury markets and clients within the region.
- Previous working knowledge of a TMS system such as Quantum is highly desirable.
- Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
• Experienced in understanding Treasury and Treasury Management systems.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
• SQL/Oracle technical ability
• Crystal Reports knowledge
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.