We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Empirics' vision is to be one of the world's most highly respected data analytics companies. As a part of a small and dynamic team, you'll apply your strong SQL skills and database knowledge to build and monitor tailored data solutions for highly appreciative clients in Finance, Travel and Professional Sport.
The Client Relations Manager (RM) will work within the Client Relations Management (CRM) team and will report directly to the Co-Heads of Client Relations.
Having primary responsibility for a portfolio of clients (to include all French clients), the RM will proactively provide ongoing client support for a wide range of services delivered through Orient Capital’s delivery platform miraqle.
Client users range from Senior Executives and Investor Relations Professionals to Company Secretariat professionals.
The RM’s main duties and responsibilities will also include:
• Working closely with the senior management to support and assist with the strategic objectives.
• Assisting the Co-Heads of Client Relations to execute and implement reviews across the client base.
• Ensuring all client SLA’s are met, thus assisting with and contributing to the team’s annual client retention goal.
The RM will be commercially aware and help identify business opportunities through understanding client needs, looking for opportunities to promote the broader Link Group product suite to compliment the client’s existing services and ultimately, maximise revenue.
Domestic and European travel will be required from time to time to meet client requirements. The RM will also attend relevant industry events.
• Fluent (written/spoken) French is essential.
• Extensive experience working in a client facing role.
• Experience in investor relations or capital markets.
• Experience working within a CRM team.
• Confident and professional communicator, with strong written, presentation and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail; confident telephone manner.
• Ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure.
• A team player, capable of working proactively as well as independently.
• Educated to graduate level.
• Intermediate to advanced in Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
In lieu of a cover letter, please include with your application a 100 word (or less) summary telling us why you are the perfect candidate for this role. Hint: this is the first thing we'll read - so be brilliant!