Senior Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
Senior Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines. £65,000 - £75,000.
HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate to assist with their search for a Senior Claims Adjuster, focusing specifically on Financial Lines (FI, D&O, Cyber, PI). Main Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Capabilities:
- Proactively adjusting Specialty claims within authority levels in accordance with the Claims PACE (Partnership, Accessibility, Culture, and Efficiency) Principles and Claims Practice and Procedures, delivering performance to the very highest level of client service for our policyholders.
- Working closely in collaboration with underwriting team & other departments.
- Technical referral point for clients & brokers including face-to-face negotiations.
- Expert on Financial Lines/Political Risk potential referral point for claims adjusters.
- Involvement with regular claims reporting, internal financial reporting meetings & claims data analysis.
- ECF processing (Lloyd's) & overseas offices claims entries.
- Instructing and proactively overseeing lawyers, adjusters and experts from agreed panel, managing expert spend
- Proven c.10 years Specialty (Financial Lines) claims experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, networking and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of coverages, benefits and exclusions in global jurisdictions.
- Understanding and application of legal and regulatory issues relating to the policy wordings.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.