Senior Change Manager, Treasury Operations
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Senior Change Manager, Treasury Operations
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- HSBC Securities Services (HSS) provides comprehensive global, regional and domestic securities services including fund administration, global custody, corporate trust and loan agency, sub-custody and services to the international asset management industry.
- HSS Treasury Operations is a dynamic department that works with partners across the HSS business to deliver Securities Lending and Treasury Product services and solutions to clients. These services include Securities Lending on a Discretionary and Client Directed basis, FX processing, Cash Sweeping and Cash Forecasting.
- Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations the role holder will be a senior manager responsible for the delivery of operational change across the Securities Lending and Cash Products. This involves extensive identification, analysis and project management of change initiatives ranging from small scale process improvements through to delivery of strategic change programmes. .
- The role holder will ensure the HSBC values are present in everything they do, both individually and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours of:
- Dependable and do the right thing
- Open to different ideas and cultures
- Connected to customers, communities, regulators and each other
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Detailed understanding / technical expertise in Securities Lending and the supporting operational model.
- Practical application of AGILE methodology for delivery of technology and operational change.
- Extensive experience in business and process analysis, change initiatives & re-engineering.
- Significant Project Management experience, with particular evidence of successful delivery and of being able to manage multiple work streams/projects concurrently.
- Working knowledge of CASS rules and their application to business models and processes particularly in a Custody business or Securities Lending environment.
- Shows leadership experience and capability with a track record of inspiring teams and individuals.
- Ability to understand and implement business strategy, translating plans into improved BAU processes.
- Ability to execute at pace to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities and coordinating the efforts of others, coupled with sound analytical capability and the ability to make effective timely decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to present to and influence across a diverse set of stakeholders, including senior management.
- The highest levels of personal integrity, resilience, drive and ambition.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, and under own initiative with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong systems knowledge with experience in working with Global One and Business Objects desirable.
- Degree level education and a professional business analysis or project management qualification.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.