My client, a leading global bank, is looking to employ a Senior Capital Planning Manager. This person should have strong experience around Capital Management and RWA Calculations. The candidate will be employed on a long term contract basis in London.
- Work closely with the treasury and finance teams in the development of Balance sheet, P&L and Market risk reporting infrastructure for the capital finance team.
- In collaboration with the treasury finance teams, assist in the review and sign-off process of the Capital management information (MI) reporting to senior management, highlighting key risk factors for potential management attention and action. ,
- Input to the production of the financial forecasts for the Capital Management team, including the 5YOP, stress tests, quarterly forecasts etc., including engagement with Finance and Group Finance to provide insight and context to the forecasts.
- Operate the capital securities forecast models, understand the impact on capital ratios, issuance assumptions and associated cost implications.
- Together with the wider team work, assist in the embedding of the capital policy and monitoring of capital, across the Group, to ensure optimal allocation and utilisation.
- Extensive Capital Planning/Management experience
- Technical Understanding and experience of RWA/Leverage Calculations
- Highly numerate, with accounting experience and preferably an accounting qualification;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, guidelines and prospective regulatory developments;
- Strong communication skills and specifically the ability to communicate complex issues in simple form to a diverse set of stakeholders with different levels of knowledge.
- Able and willing to contribute more broadly to team strategy and pan Treasury discussions, identify ways to simplify processes, and possess strong commercial acumen and corporate finance theory
- Highly analytical and able to work with the business and finance teams across the Group to understand capital impact of various actions/ events and model these in a complex and dynamic environment.
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.