Senior C++ Engineer / Developer (GLOBAL FIN-TEC)
- Salary:up to c £85,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Sep 18
Alexander Ash have been retained by a Global Fin-Tec whose software solutions underpin the products for a well-known, Tier 1 Global Bank.
We are recruiting within their team responsible for the provision of e-trading platforms to external and internal clients globally. This will be a key role in supporting Client Connectivity and Order Management platforms as they go through a significant period of transition.
You will be:
- Leading in the development of new business functions and non-functional platform improvements
- Identifying and improving stability and performance bottlenecks
- Leading and contributing to code reviews
- Interacting with the business and developers in other regions
- Assisting with turning requirements into functional deliveries
- Working with Quality Assurance and Business Analysts on functional and non-functional requirements
What are they looking for?
- Excellent C++ knowledge, preferably on a Linux/Unix platform
- High performance/low latency development experience
- A prior understanding of trading systems and the specific problems involved (i.e. within or supporting a Financial Services organisation)
- A track record of delivering complex technical solutions to production use
- Experience of modern patterns for high quality software, including continual build, unit testing, code coverage and memory checking
- A background in Algorithmic trading would also be advantageous