We are working with a leading buyside client in London that that is looking for a Senior C# .Net developer with a genuine passion for technology to work in their Trading Platform Team. The ideal C# Developer would have worked on 3rd party Order Management Systems and have an excellent understanding of Front Office. This role is offering a base salary of £150,000 and is on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- C# and .NET experience gained from working within the Financial Services
- Strong delivery focused approach, ensuring business value is being met
- Query writing, schema design and performance tuning in MS SQL Server (2017)
- Knowledge of MSMQ, Tibco or other messaging/event-streaming technologies
- Proponent of collaborative software engineering techniques and methods
- Experience in either building or supporting an off-the-shelf OMS such as Charles River / Aladdin again is a bonus, not a requirement
- Experience in building highly scalable, available and performant event-based systems.
- Any buy-side experience is a bonus, not a requirement
If you are an experienced Senior Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.