Senior Business Development Manager - Data Mining - London
- £150k + Stock + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
Our client is one of London's most innovative financial technology start ups. They have developed an extremely high potential data mining/analytical software solution that helps their clients solve, manage and exploit complex data problems. Problems that, if solved, significantly enhances revenue.
The business boasts some extremely high calibre clients and is already generating significant seven figure revenues.
The company is keen to embark on an aggressive expansion drive and are keen to meet with highly technical salespeople to help fulfil realistic business plans.
This role would suit someone who has a 'consultative' sales approach. More educator rather than an aggressive sales closer. Previous experience of selling complex software solutions to FTSE 250 firms is expected.
- Highly technical background. Preferably an Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematical background
- Excellent previous experience of selling advanced software to large FTSE 250 businesses
- Good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of/previous experience within the financial industry is considered helpful but by no means mandatory.
- Base salary range: £100-£150k (depends on experience)
- Fantastic Bonus/Commission structure
- Stock options
- Full benefits package
This opportunity would suit a very commercial mind-set. Someone who is yearning to join a potentially world beating firm at a very early stage.
Please apply in strict confidence.