Senior Business Analyst - Reference Data
- GBP450.00 - GBP550.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 20 Sep 17
An investment Bank ungently require a Senior Business analyst to join their Reference Data team who are responsible for client data within the bank on a cross-asset basis.
An investment Bank ungently require a Senior Business analyst to join their Reference Data team who are responsible for client data within the bank on a cross-asset basis. Ideally this individual will have Strong analysis skills along with the ability to function in an agile team.
Furthermore, this individual must have a background in Logical Data Modelling along with experience using tools to Create LDM (i.e. Enterprise Architect). Previous experience working on Reference Data projects within a banking environment is essential.
* Business and functional analysis skills, particularly in a process reengineering or a post-merger environment
* Data integration, data mastering and data distribution experience
* Ability to analyse data, map data and design functional solutions according to best business benefit and distribution efficiency
* Experience in gathering requirements from senior project stakeholders and their teams who are in multiple global locations
* Operating and delivering in an Agile Development Lifecycle Team (SCRUM/Kanban)
* Experience the Microsoft suite of applications (Word/Excel/Power point/Visio)
* Experience to query data in a database using SQL
* Background in Logical Data Modelling.
* Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) modelling and data
* Knowledge of trade lifecycle and product types, mainly bonds, equities and derivatives
* Knowledge of Trade Settlements and Settlement Instructions