Senior Business Analyst - Payment Thresholds (Vice President)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
The Payments Control and Enhancements Program ("PCEP") is a global project looking to materially reduce payments risk and provide a more holistic approach and framework to payments management and processing within the bank. The stated objectives of the Program include; reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving the bank; ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure the development of a Payment Control Model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics.
The program affects many CS divisions including COO, IB, SUB, IWM, PB APAC, HR and CFO. The role involves working on the Thresholds and DQIM workstream to:
- Work with business owners to define operating models for setting and managing payment thresholds for large and anomalous payments, including payment hit handling.
- Work with payment process owners and the programme to understand, test and implement payment thresholds across multiple geographies and business areas
- Coordinate with payment process owners to identify and manage business readiness activities to support the implementation of payment large and anomalous payment thresholds.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working You Offer
- Driving and lead change with resilience and adaptability - Ability to navigate a way forward through uncertainty and ambiguity with a positive mind-set, embracing change.
- Analytical approach - A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources.
- Strategic-thinking - A strategic, creative approach, proactively seeking opportunities to drive continuous improvement and change.
- Delivering business value and productivity - Taking accountability for organising and delivering work to maximize business value for clients and partners, establishing what can be delivered and viability of solutions.
- Influencing and presenting information - Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Ability to present complex information in an understandable, relevant and engaging way.
- Knowledge/experience of payment lifecycle and related controls, including an understanding of key payment risks for both wealth management and investment banking.
- Outstanding facilitation, presentation skills. Able to manage work independently with business partners to design, implement and test payment thresholds, and present findings.
- Knowledge/experience of full project lifecycle, in particular scrum and agile methodologies.
- Ability to define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practice and ensure global consistency in design.
- Ability to define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving.
- Be able to define and track business readiness activities with business users, including standard operating procedures, control models, SLA, KPI/KRI, etc.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time. Demonstrate ability to learn, high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success