Senior Business Analyst- UI Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
In this role you will be responsible for producing innovative and inspiring UI designs. You will have opportunity to work closely with our people to understand business requirements and to translate that into designs that solve their problems in an elegant, impactful and consistent way. Ultimately you will become the champion for UI design across this growing and vibrant team.
- Creating high quality UI designs that complement and adhere to the organisations guidelines and design patterns, whilst working with their Digital roadmap.
- Understanding outputs from user and stakeholder research, synthesising understanding of analysis and user insight to shape UI design concepts, deliverables and outcomes
- Present ideas and designs and explain rationale to senior stakeholders incl; COO's, Desk Heads, Trading Managers, Portfolio Managers
- Take responsibility for analysis of stakeholder objectives and conduct investigative work to determine business requirements according to the task's complexity, stakeholder's communication style and needs
- Through undertaking detailed analysis of business requirements, current processes and data, suggest improvements in business practices and procedures and specify new processes where needed
- Contribute to selection of the business analysis methods, tools and techniques for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements for technical teams as per agreed methodologies and frameworks
- Contribute to the maturing and adoption of new practices within the BA team to improve the operating environment
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 7-10 years of experience in financial services firm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis, UI design and development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Experience working with Business and IT.
- Experience of working with global diverse teams and navigate within front office environment
- Ability to obtain data from multiple sources, analyse information and create POC's and solutions.
- A willingness to take an active involvement in day-to-day activity and flexibility in addressing a number of projects simultaneously
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"