Senior Backend Engineer – First London hire for top Asset Management Firm – Multi-asset Execution Trading Platform – Java / Python / C#
A trillion-dollar Asset Management firm is looking for the top Backend Engineers in the city to build out a greenfield Multi-asset Execution Trading desk for their front office systems. They are looking for someone to work closely with Portfolio Managers and analysts and be involved in the quantitative research and analytics of the project. You will be working closely with the business and have a direct impact on the team’s performance analytics on any future investments they make.
My client adopts a tech-first approach and champions the use of bleeding-edge and open source technologies for this project of work. You will be working as a hands-on individual contributor building out a firm-wide platform for my client’s fastest-growing area to date.
- Solid experience in the financial services across multiple asset classes such as Fixed Income / Equities
- Passion and appetite for their advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Interested in cloud/AWS and opensource tech: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Drives Agile and best practices, and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Market Leading compensation for both permanent and contract
- Strong appreciation of work-life balance, with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Flexible working – working from home.
- The opportunity to work for a world-class FinTech firm with the highest echelon of Software Developers.