Senior Back-End Engineer
My client is a high-growth B2B SaaS start-up that's teaching computers to understand the real world. They use leading data-capture technology, including drones, to create 'digital twins' of real-world locations.
Having secured $4.5m in seed funding in 2018, they're looking to expand their London-based engineering team. Their platform has helped more than 20 large enterprise clients create £3.5bn+ in infrastructure builds already.
They're looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer to work within a world-leading team of innovators and technologists, using a Go/Python/MEAN tech stack, to architect the platform infrastructure that turns 2D and 3D spatial data into visual experiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience using MEAN tech stack with 3D web technologies such as WebGL and Three.JS, and deep knowledge of API designs, microservices, IoT analytics and improving testing frameworks. Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar) from a top tier university
- 7+ years' experience as either a Back-End or Full Stack Developer building RESTful APIs, providing commercial solutions
- Deep knowledge of scalable systems and cloud architectures (preferably AWS)
- Strong experience with Go and at least another language, ideally Typescript
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases / indexing systems (e.g. MongoDB, Elastic, InfluxDB), and their scalability characteristics
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting time to work at an early-stage start-up that is already profitable
- Unlimited holiday and ongoing career development/training
If you're interested in Senior Back-End Engineer roles in London, please get in touch. Rosie Griggs