Senior BLM Analyst, EBS Direct
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The role is to develop and support the continued growth of volumes and counterparties on EBS Direct Trading platforms as part of the global EBS Business Line Management team. Key success metrics to include Global Average Daily Volume, number of bilateral trading relationships, breadth of currency pairs and products traded by customers, LP coverage, and other measures to be agreed.
- Build strong business relationships with Liquidity Providers (banks and non-banks) e-Sales, Trading, and Client Services teams with a view to grow the # of bilateral relationships trading over EBS Direct between LPs and LCs across FX Spot, Precious Metals, NDFs, and Forwards, which ultimately would drive volume growth on the platform
- Being a subject matter expert on eFX distribution, advise LPs on how to best use the EBS platforms to distribute their pricing and extend client reach. This would be facilitated through daily dialogue via phone, e-mail, chats and face-to-face meetings.
- Use quantitative analytics over trading data and understanding of market microstructure, eFX pricing and risk management to provide insights to clients. Also provide regular gap analyses to help with tag mappings.
- Work closely with CME Regional Sales teams to understand client requirements (in terms of LPs, credit, currency pair coverage, liquidity and spreads) and track key regional sales metrics.
- Work closely with internal Client Integration teams, Onboarding team and Customer Support team on new client onboarding, connectivity over EBS, issue resolution and everyday operational management of trading activity.
- Attendance and participation in various regional and global internal meetings with Business Line Management and Product to gather and/or deliver relevant business information and participate in growth strategy.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills are essential with the ability to clearly communicate with a broad range of personality types.
- Analytical and data crunching skills
- Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive marketplace and break through resistant customer attitudes through demonstrating persistence
- Technologically competent, able to work with and understand trading applications including e-Commerce solutions.
- Team player who always looks to align towards a common goal, support the wider mission, and equally influence direction within the team.
- Knowledge of e-commerce FX and FX market structure is required.
- Good awareness of competitor offerings including other ECNs, MDPs and SDPs.
- Understanding and knowledge of electronic pricing and risk management.
- Understanding of FIX API connectivity, trade workflows and credit in OTC FX.
- 3-7 years of work experience in working with electronic trading or solutions businesses in financial markets.
- Successful and proven track record in eFX Sales, Onboarding, trading or broking would be an advantage.