Experienced B.I & Data Analyst required to establish a data & analytics function. Greenfield implementation, strong focus on providing insights, tools selection and hands on data analysis.
Great opportunity for an experienced B.I & Data Insights Analyst to join this leading Asset Manager in London. You will play an integral part in the establishment of a data analytics capability across London & Europe, including tools selections, process design and governance models, along with getting hands on in data analysis, presenting insights and stakeholder engagement.
This is a unique chance to get involved in a greenfield project, with the opportunity to shape an organisations approach to data analytics.
- Gathering, assessing and presenting data to stakeholders and utilising visualisation tools to present compelling insights.
- Leverage data to solve business problems.
- Take the lead on tools selection, e.g. Tableau, Alteryx…
- Engaging with stakeholders across the organisation to understand business needs.
- Educating business users on the benefits of data analytics & insights.
- Helping to establish business process, data governance and best practice.
Key Skills & experience:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills required to partner at all levels of a business
- Proven track record in providing actionable insights, ideally in a sale environment (not essential)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, be able to independently set goals and priorities
- Advanced SQL / Python / R skills
- Strong knowledge of visualisation / dash-boarding tools such as Tableau / Power BI / Qlikview etc
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
To find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation.