Data Engineer role at a major AI Solutions firm. This is a pivotal role in our clients drive to deliver real-world solutions to leading UK companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for Data Engineers to join a market leading AI Solutions firm. Our client is operating at the forefront of cloud-enabled Artificial Intelligence, proving capabilities in real-world solutions for some of the UK’s leading companies. This role is an opportunity to lead the design and build bespoke machine learning products. Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Architecture, design, development and delivery of enterprise grade data solutions within Microsoft Azure
- Work on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Help clients realise the potential of data science, machine learning, and scaled data processing within Azure ecosystem
- Mentor junior team members and support their personal development
- Take ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Work directly with clients to understand requirements and present solutions to customer sponsors
This is a role for ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest cloud technology from Azure, GCP, AWS and Open Source.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background of enterprise data platform development, concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Deep understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics/or Azure Databricks, Synapse DW
- Expert Python, SQL and Version Control skills
About our Client
- Salary Offered: £75k - £90k Based on Experience + Bonus + Employee Share Scheme
- Benefits: Contributory Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover
- Travel / Location: Home or Office based
Our client's mission is to empower people and organisations to achieve beyond their potential. They design, build and run cutting edge and ethical AI and data solutions that are used every day. Through a combination of data science, engineering, and product design, our client delivers products that get the best out of human and machine intelligence.