- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- ICBC (London) plc
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Provide Internal Auditing services on a contract basis for a three - six month period to assist in the completion of the Audit Plan. Specific audits to be assigned in due course.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Undertake specific assigned audits in accordance with the department’s established risk based methodology and within agreed timescales.
2. Make recommendations in respect of weaknesses identified in the systems and controls of the bank.
3. Keep the Head of Internal Audit appraised of the progress of audits.
4. Critically review existing audit methodology and propose enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
5. Other tasks as directed by the Head of Internal Audit.
Specific skills required will include: -
• High standards of technical knowledge (business areas and internal audit field) – experience of AML controls, Regulatory Reporting, IT General Controls, Credit Process (front to back), CASS Regulations would be preferred;
• Ability to work independently;
• Fine attention to detail;
• Disciplined approach to audit work and ability to meet tight deadlines;
• IT literacy;
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.