Senior Audit Manager - Market Risk & Counterparty Credit Risk
- £120,000 Basic + Bonus & Benefits GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Gresham Hunt are supporting a Top Tier Global Banking Group who are looking to recruit an experienced Market Risk & Counterparty Credit Risk professional to join their London based Audit team.
The client will consider a subject matter expert within Market Risk who has a strong controls and project driven mindset. Obviously, they would also consider someone from a prior Risk Audit background who is interested in the position.
- Lead all Market Risk Audits covering multiple different asset classes including but not limited to FX, Commodities, Equities & Credit.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Global Audit methodology
- Work with your peers around the world to co-ordinate Market Risk Audits
- Provide leadership & guidance to junior members of the Risk Audit team
- Provide independent challenge & assurance to the Market & Counterparty Risk Management teams
- Must have extensive 8+ years experience within Market Risk or Counterparty Credit Risk
- Ideally have some Audit/Controls/Assurance type experience but this is not essential
- Bachelors Degree minimum
- Excellent communication skills & gravitas