Senior Audit Manager - Investment Banking, EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 190391BR
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Investment Bank Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) areas.
– strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry.
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of Investment banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.