Senior Audit Manager - Credit Risk
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 18 Apr 19
Job Reference # 187779BR
Are you a sharp evaluator of credit risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? Do you have sound understanding of credit risk control framework?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
analyze and assess credit risks assumed by both the business and support functions
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
• design practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
• provide high quality input into the continuous risk assessment processes, identifying areas of increasing and emerging risks
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the credit related risks across the group.
• strong credit experience, preferably in audit or risk management role within the financial industry
• a high level of experience assessing the credit risks in lending and trading activity, together with broad product exposure across asset classes to both vanilla and structured transactions
• strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• a detailed understanding of banking and associated regulations
• excellent written and verbal communication and experience of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.