Senior Audit Manager - Change - Asset Management !!!!!
My client a Leading Asset Manager is looking for a Senior Manager within Change Audit, reporting directly into the Head of IT & Change Audit.
From Audit Planning to facing off stakeholders this role will be responsible for the entire Change Assurance Portfolio for the organisation. Key Requirements:
- Experienced Change Audit Professional within the Financial Services.
- Project/Programme Delivery Background
- Assurance of both IT & Business Transformation
- Experience of working closely with Business Audit.
- Excellent senior stakeholder and relationship management experience.
- An understanding of technology audit.
- Asset/Investment Management experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of leading teams either on audit engagement basis or line management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.