The main purpose of the Senior Audit Manager who will be based in London is to execute internal audits covering all aspects the firms' operations; with a key focus on business processes and risks and evaluating internal controls to provide an independent appraisal of the internal control environment.
One of the the top 10 most recognised brands globally, there are paving the way in the financial services industry and they are driving innovation in the Fin-tech space and delivering a truly competitive service.
The Senior Audit Manager will:
- Assist with coordination and/or lead the execution of selected complex projects
- Assist in drafting and presenting reports to client managers on the effectiveness of their business unit's internal control structure
- Draft and review preliminary audit findings and management action plans
- Assist in providing direction to auditors to ensure that audits are performed in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure that Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary audit response is developed.
- Actively assist in risk assessment, planning, and audit scope development as well as project coordination and execution on large, complex projects.
An ideal Senior Audit Manager candidate will have:
- Have at least 6 years Internal Audit experience preferably with a large financial institution.
- Experience managing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment.
- Have an ACA/ACCA//CPA/CIA/CISA or equivalent qualification alonside an accounting or finance related degree is desirable.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Dynamic working environment.