Our client is one of the leading Real Estate Finance Advisors in the UK and Ireland with an unparalleled track record in the high growth affordable housing sector. Their clients include owners, managers and developers of affordable, shared ownership, key worker, retirement, student accommodation, care and build-to-rent housing.
The role will involve working closely with the Head of Real Estate and the broader RESI team to support the growth of the business over the coming years. The successful candidate will play an important role in developing and strengthening client relationships, participating on advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions.
Key responsibilities for the successful candidate will be:
- Advising and supporting clients across M&A execution, Debt Advisory and Capital Raising;
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of transactions
- Assisting the head of the team in identifying potential transactions and clients;
- Building and reviewing complex financial models, helping manage transaction or debt advisory processes and assisting in structuring;
- Industry research for both deal origination and transaction analysis;
- Supporting investor dialogue in relevant transactions;
- Coordinating teams of tax advisors, accountants, lawyers, real estate valuers and other advisors for various transactions;
- Leading due diligence processes and actively participating in the negotiations of legal documentation and preparations of internal committee presentations;
The new appointee will have:
- 6-8+ years’ execution experience across real assets corporate finance advisory / investments;
- Strong academic track record and professional qualifications (e.g. ACA/CFA);
- Solid understanding of debt structuring, in particular institutional and project finance type cashflows & covenants;
- A good understanding of credit ratings and associated ratings methodologies;
- Excellent quantitative skills, specifically financial modelling (DCF, LBO etc.);
- Generalist cross-sector real assets experience
This is a first class opportunity for a specialist in real estate M&A, Debt Advisory and Capital Raising.