A leading growing wealth management business based in the City of London
The Senior Associate Risk Governance will be responsible for
1. Supporting the activities of the Risk Governance team, with primary responsibility for Committee governance.
2. Acting as secretary, attend, actively participate and drive the agendas for the Risk Management Committee, Financial Risk Committee, Policy Management Committee, and the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) working group and steering committee.
3. Developing, implementing and monitoring adherence to Committee standards, ensuring a uniform approach and risk indicators are in place and are monitored through the committee structure.
4. Coordinating the process for monitoring the risk profile of the Group Key Risks, challenging the Key Risk Indicators provided by the business and Risk Owner assessments.
5. Coordination and production of risk reporting to the Board.
6. Challenging and develop the Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management Framework and Policy Management Framework.
7. Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of policies and procedures as required.
The Senior Associate Risk Governance should have the following skills:
1. Prior relevant industry experience in for example Compliance, Risk, Audit is essential.
2. Understands how the role contributes to the wider business agenda and benefit / impact on the success of the business.
3. Builds strong internal networks across different levels of the organisation and develops networks beyond own business area including externally.
4. Excellent administration, planning and organisation skills.
5. Excellent attention to detail.
6. Displays enthusiasm, credibility and determination.
Salary of £55,000 -£75,000 plus attractive benefits package