Global Recruitment Manager
Dimensional Fund Advisors are looking for a talented Product Operations Manager to join the Executive team in a broad and varied role responsible for driving the implementation of our product offering and sales initiatives.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented individual with strong organisational and inter-personal skills to join the EMEA Executive team driving the implementation of corporate, product and sales initiatives in order to ‘get things done’ for the business. The cross-functional role will primarily support product related initiatives for Dimensional’s Irish UCITS and UK fund ranges, but also provide support to corporate and regulatory initiatives, and distribution operations.
The role will report into the Vice President, Product Operations, but will be required to work closely with the Executive and GCG Operations to deliver on the responsibilities of the role. The successful candidate will need to foster close, cooperative relationships with the EMEA Sales team, peers in global offices and other Dimensional departments such as Legal, Compliance, Finance, Investment Analytics, Portfolio Management and Investment Operations.
The successful candidate will need to be adaptable as day to day requirements of the role will vary. The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Support coordination of product (including separate accounts and model portfolios) and share class launches, country registrations, mergers and closures
- Support the tracking, oversight and governance of the funds, including documenting and maintaining process flows
- Support the coordination of product related changes, such as management fees and rebates with internal teams and clients
Product Documents and Data
- Support the production, approval and dissemination of regulatory product data, such as EMT, DCPT, EPT, CEPT, Solvency II, GroMikv and CRR II
- Confirm that regulatory product data is processed by our service providers and current in downstream vendor data systems and platforms
- Support the internal population of data vendor templates, platform templates, and oversee the document dissemination (UCITS KIIDs, PRIIPs KID, UK Report & Accounts, Factsheets, Prospectuses etc).
- Support complex institutional fund onboarding requests
- Support distributor due diligence oversight of platform and client arrangements
- Coordinating and responding to clients/platforms on operational/UCITS fund related questions
- Support the implementation of regulatory initiatives, such as the annual MiFID review, CP86, Assessment of Value and ESG regulations
- Undergraduate degree preferable especially in finance, economics or law
- Demonstrable experience in the asset management industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Excel
- Good understanding of European / UK fund solutions and distribution is required
- English: fluent, German and Dutch (would be well regarded)
- Well organised, with strong project management skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of supporting multiple initiatives on any given day