Senior Associate Loan Markets Syndications German Speaker
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Our client a major Bank seeks a German speaking Senior Associate to join its Loan Market's syndication team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Loan Origination and Syndicate function throughout the various stages of a syndicated loan, i.e. from initial transaction analysis to the final documentation and completion phase. This includes but is not limited to preparing underwriting applications, pricing meetings, deal screening support memos and documentation.
- Leading on the production of high quality tailor-made client presentations and pitchbooks.
- Producing market research on pricing, deal structures and investor activity as required.
- Building relationships within the Syndications team and develop a network across the wider Bank platform.
- Developing industry expertise as directed.
The Bank is looking for candidates with the following:
- Degree level education or equivalent level of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in a front office role in Loan Markets/Corporate Banking/Structured Finance.
- Self-motivation, good interpersonal skills, commercial awareness.
- Fluent German language skills (written and verbal) required.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills