Working as part of a small team you would be responsible for;
· Oversight of the financial models across different investor platforms to monitor asset and deal level returns (cash flow forecasts with a focus on both operational assumptions and the capital structure of a business)
· Prepare and co-ordinate financial reporting, bank covenant analysis and Investor information requirements
· Determine the financial viability of refurbishment projects
· Onboarding of new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios
· Actual v Budget analysis and detailed analysis on performance v market indicators and macro environment
· Prepare and review timely asset management reports
· Prepare regular investment reports, risk assessments of investments
· Execute corrective measures when early warning signs exist on performance issues
· Negotiate large transaction complex agreements
· 5+ years’ experience of asset management and/or transaction experience within the real estate sector with exposure to logistics
· The candidate must demonstrate a strong track record of underwriting and asset managing complex real estate portfolios and transactions across Europe
· Track record in managing a Real Estate Fund or portfolio with direct ownership for business plan execution, Investor Reporting and financial fund management
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to show strong working knowledge of financial models and corporate finance theory.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.