Senior Associate - communications support specialist
The IHS Markit DeltaOne Support Team is comprised of subject matter experts, dedicated to providing a best in class experience in product on-boarding, pro-active relationship management and customer communications, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction & retention levels.
We work closely with our Product, Operations, Development and Sales teams to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations and deliver a first-class service.
The position will work with the existing team globally to improve, develop and retain customer relationships, with a focus on providing well-crafted communications, reports and documentation for customers.
Working with our existing global teams, you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer communications and their distribution
- Generating communications for the numerous projects and customer-facing activities that DeltaOne undertakes.
- Crafting and reviewing RCAs and incident reports.
- Creating, reviewing and updating customer documentation.
- Generating reports on the impact and effectiveness of the communications we send.
- Exceptional written communications skills - designing, creating and delivering best in class customer communications
- Able to easily adapt communication style in different situations
- Experience in consumer-focused product and communications marketing
- Candidate to be degree educated, with a focus on written and verbal language skills.
- Creativity, initiative and strong organisational skills are essential.
- Strong stakeholder management / influencing and negotiation skills that will enable a consistent approach to change across DeltaOne
It's a bonus if you also have
- Financial knowledge, particularly related to indices and ETPs. Knowledge of corporate actions, stock lending programmes and Fixed income instruments is also desirable
- Multi-lingual a plus
- A customer-focused self-starter, possess strong communications skills, enjoy working in a multi-task, detail oriented and deadline driven department.
- A good communicator and relationship manager, with the ability to create and deliver innovative and substantive written or creative changes to drive best in class communication.
- Able to operate as part of a global team, working daily with counterparts across the North America, EMEA & APAC regions.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, confident and a team player. The ability to adjust to shifting priorities is a must.
- Detail orientated, with first-class problem-solving skills, as well as being able to operate effectively under pressure.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.