Senior Associate - Real Estate Debt (Spanish fluent)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
The successful candidate will form an integral part of a growing and entrepreneurial debt team. As a Senior Associate they will be responsible for analysis, origination and on-going management of existing investments. This role sits within the Real Estate Finance team of a multi $bn, global organization. It is London based but a great deal of time for this individual will be dedicated to the Spanish market, thus the desire for the relevant language skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Due Diligence/ Deal Origination:
- Assist with the analysis of potential lending opportunities to include cash flow modelling, property valuations, investment analyses (IRRs, sensitivity tables, etc.) and structuring.
- Assist with the review of the valuation and MI to ensure they tie with modelling assumptions.
- Utilise any additional information sourced by the rest of the deal team to adjust underwriting
- Work with the team to assemble the investment committee reports and compile supporting documents.
- Post Closing & Loan Management:
- Work with the Head of Property to complete the Post Acquisition/Quarterly reports for investors.
- Conduct ongoing quantitative and qualitative analyses to support decision making relating to the respective sponsor's business plan.
- Attend quarterly management meetings with the Head of Property.
- Real estate finance / structured finance / syndication experience, having the ability to work in an origination capacity is key
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Native Spanish speaker
- Strong communication skills including writing/composition, oral, and listening skills
- Demonstrable real estate and credit experience
- Must possess a good attitude, excellent attention to detail, professionalism, and a sincere interest in real estate finance