NEW OPPORTUNITY - PERMANENT APPOINTMENT // Senior Associate - Fund Operations & Financial Reporting // City of London // Global Investment Manager // Paying up to £55,000p/a Please click on the job title below to view the full description and apply to it! The deadline for submissions is Thursday 8th April 2021.
B+C has been instructed on an exclusive mandate to support a Global Investment Manager in hiring a financial professional that has experience with both fund and financial accounting to join their EMEA Operations team. As a Senior Associate, you will have the scope to develop into the role and have the possibility to progress within the team.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Oversight of fund accounting: valuations, expense management, tax, budget, analysis, and reporting on charges and transaction costs.
- Manage financial reporting processes: EMEA funds and multi-asset funds.
- Implement accounting policies and regulatory changes according to disclosure requirements.
- Support new business and fund launches with involvement in launching budgets and closure provisions. Working with Third-Party providers to support smooth implementation of processes and procedures.
- Support Third-Party administrators, providing monthly data analysis to highlight trends/issues.
Expectations of you:
- Qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Qualified or trained)
- Advanced excel skills: Macro skills are essential, VBA experience is desirable.
- Background: fund accounting or financial reporting experience at an Asset Manager, or, Practice background with a portfolio focused on Asset management clients.
If interested please apply directly with your CV. The deadline for submissions is Thursday 8th April 2021.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy