I have been instructed on a unique opportunity for Bank/Regulator, who is currently looking to bring on board a Lead Senior Associate to join their team (Accounting, Reporting & Disclosures). This team focuses on high-profile projects for climate disclosures, plays a key role in a framework for banking regulation, and advises clients on reporting and disclosure.
I have been mandated on a unique opportunity with a renowned Bank based in the heart of the City of London. Acting as a (Lead) Senior Associate in a team of dedicated specialists and experts, you will be working on high-profile and internal projects whereby your will remit will cover the following:
- Designing the requirements for regulatory reporting and disclosure. You will be advising, analysing, and advising on policy-making and regulatory reporting frameworks.
- Draft policy notes and briefings, presenting recommendations to the Senior Leadership team and relevant experts. You will support and advise on policy objectives with external contacts.
- You will have to actively business partner with both internal and external contacts to support changes to implementations on report requirements.
Expectations of you:
- Qualified Accountants with a background in:
1) Banking institutions in the regulatory reporting function,
2) Consulting/Advisory Firms with exposure to accounting policies / regulatory frameworks.
- Must have a great understanding of regulatory reporting.
- You will be able to challenge issues and propose new ideas for improvement on reporting.
- Have an awareness of IFRS 9.
- Understanding of PRA's approach to regulation.
- Ability to provide strategic decisions on driving policy change and implementation
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy