Senior Associate -Customer - Marketing Effectiveness
A career within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences. About the team
The Private Sector (PS) Customer team within Consulting at PwC, advises leading private sector organisations. Our ambition is to be the number one advisor to the Private sector industry recognised for delivering sustainable value to our clients. Transforming the experience delivered to customers is at the top of our client's agendas, Our clients often struggle to improve business outcomes across their marketing, sales and service functions. Our engagements help drive commercial excellence, create omni-channel customer engagement while also innovating with technology. These engagements span front office, middle office and operations within Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial Products, Utilities, Telcos. We are able to deploy multi-disciplinary teams that use PwC's proven methodologies and tools and apply these with deep industry expertise. We have a number of roles available in our rapidly growing Customer practice and are seeking individuals at Senior Associate grade, based in London. About the role
Private Sector organisations are looking for ways to grow and create competitive advantage. Our customer transformation team helps our clients differentiate their offering by understanding better who their customers are and how to address their needs. Using digital and emerging technologies, we focus on front office transformation across marketing, sales and service, delivering exceptional customer experiences to help achieve strong commercial and business outcomes.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track record in this area with focus on Industrial Products and Consumer Goods sectors. You will have worked on projects in areas such as customer strategy, product design and end-to-end front-office, digital-enabled transformation with focus on Sales and Customer Service optimisation. You will have a deep understanding of digital trends, customer experience and operational improvement. Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are both a must. We want people that can play a leading role in developing our PS Customer practice in this key area of customer transformation. Essential skills and experience
- Consulting experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong customer experience skills and an understanding of current issues and challenges across the Private Sector industry
- Significant experience in Sales transformation - customer acquisition, lead to sales conversion lifecycle and overall sales effectiveness, solution applications design, market deployment and training
- Significant experience working within and managing defined work packages of large, complex projects and teams
- Experience of developing and delivering digitally-enabled customer transformation with strong focus on Next Generation Sales (e.g. sales channels and coverage model design, account management sales performance, KPIs and reporting, management operating model design, sales process design)
- Understanding and experience in B2B or / and B2C sales cycle - from lead generation, opportunity management and quoting, to order and account management
- Experience in sales data gathering, analysis and modelling of change impact scenarios subject to sales transformation strategy
- Experience in design and market deployment of sales improvement solutions / new digital sales tools, including market deployment planning, pre and post-roll out support
- Experience in managing design teams, developing proof of concept and UX design, prototyping of sales and service transformation initiatives
- Experience of building sustainable client relationships within Private Sector organisations and to be recognised and respected by clients and colleagues as a knowledgeable, valued and trusted professional
- Experience of interpreting clients strategic, operational and external drivers for change, gaining respect, building trust and inspiring clients by anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations within the private sector industry
- Experience of generating a vision and leading teams, establishing direction and motivating people to focus efforts and build commitment towards achieving business goals
- Experience of being a highly effective developer of people by making time to coach, mentor and develop others
- Experience in solution adoption management, developing and delivering rollout training programmes
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home? Yes
Opportunity for working from home? Yes, within reason, depends on role
Amount of time client based - approximately 80%
Opportunity for job sharing? No
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Yes, within reason
Amount of time PwC office based - approximately 20% Consulting
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies. Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity