11256 About our client
Our client provides a range of services which support private equity companies. Target offerings to clients centre around the optimization of portfolio companies. The company was founded in the Netherlands and is now growing in the UK, with an accent on dedication to the client and of best-in-class expertise across sectors, clients and markets. What the job involves
We are seeking new consultants who will act in accordance with the company values of client focus, mutual respect and collaboration.
Our client has a very flexible approach to location. The UK managing partner is based in London but is open to candidates who wish to work in other locations.
Who we are looking for
- Responsibly represent the company at all times, working assiduously on private equity-driven output, including performance improvement plans for portfolio companies
- Pro-actively gather financial data, interpret it and present it in ways which show a deep understanding of the client and its needs
- Play an important role in business development: client pitches, presentations, financial modelling and analysis, tailored to the specifics of each project
- Take over autonomous management of aspects of a project, show commitment and own the consequences of decisions, advice and recommendations
- Currently active in a high-performing environment. Likely to be at a strategic consultancy (in any sector)
- Experience in projects related to private equity will be an advantage, but a strong interest in private equity will also be considered
- Enthusiastic about financial modelling, and the creation/delivery of actionable intelligence and insights
- Articulate, able to explain complex methodologies, theories and projects to a range of stakeholders, tailoring the approach accordingly
- Detail-orientated, yet able to develop strategic ideas successfully
- Collaborative and supportive with managing partner
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Excellent academic track record.