Senior Associate/Junior VP Investment Banking Team
A leading investment bank with a worldwide presence are looking to hire a Senior Associate or Junior Vice President in their Investment Banking team. The firm has multiple market-leading franchises in prominent industry sectors. We are looking for outstanding candidates to join a market leading healthcare team with industry specialists based in London.
With operations in Europe, Asia, and America, their global team provides comprehensive advisory and capital markets services to businesses worldwide. The clients of the investment bank have access to unparalleled guidance through deep product and sector expertise, with ready access to global capital.
- Great exposure to deal execution and project management given the fast deal flow and large volume of deals
- Overseeing M&A transactions and assisting in all aspects of them
- Managing multiple processes at a time and clients
- Key responsibilities include ensuring financial modelling, research, analysis, working on pitchbooks, marketing and deal execution is carried out successfully
- Assist in leading discussions with senior client executives and target management
- Creating and preparing client presentations to support new business development and transaction execution
- Developing, analysing, and explaining historical financial information as well as projections
- Coordinating and performing due diligence for businesses
- Relationship building and maintaining contact with current and prospective clients
- Providing guidance, mentorship, and training to Associates and Analysts
- Previous M&A experience, at least 5 years, ideally with an investment bank and a relevant sector (this is not an entry level position)
- A solid academic background, demonstrating their strong work ethic
- Outstanding analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and manage a team
- Strong execution experience on end to end deals (closed deal experience)
- Ability to initiate group marketing and client development efforts
This opportunity is great for someone to leverage their experience to join a leading investment bank. Please submit your CV to discuss further.