- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A leading Private Equity Fund is seeking to appoint a Senior Associate to their Deal Support function in London. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to transition to a Buy-side role with one of the strongest PE brands in Europe.
We are currently leading the search on behalf of my client – a leading Private Equity brand with a global footprint and interests across a range of growth sectors.
We are seeking to identify candidates for this client who are ideally coming from a Big 4 Transaction Services background. They are keen to identify candidates who are qualified accountants with knowledge of Private Equity Fund structures and are commercially astute enough to face off and deal with internal and external investment professionals. In summary, the role will consist of the following duties. Please note this role is not exhaustive so the role may evolve and include further responsibilities over time.
- Supporting different deal teams on transactions;
- Working with the legal advisors and tax teams to develop and implement the investment structure;
- Setting up investment holding companies and appointing the directors and administrators, opening bank accounts, agreeing on the contents of the Articles of Incorporation, etc.;
- Reviewing transaction documentation to ensure compliant with Fund best practice;
- Assisting with regulatory filings;
- Working with the deal teams to advise on Fund best practice when transactions are in the process of signing and closing;
- Help manage the closing process of a transaction including the movement of funds;
- Helping to manage the administration of the investment structure post-closing;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally respected PE brand and work closely with best-in-class investment professionals across a broad range of investment strategies. The firm also prides itself on a fantastic staff retention record and there are already plans in place to offer a path of progression and development in this role.