Do you have a passion for Identity and Access Management solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you a highly skilled Identity or Access Management Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement ?
If so, we’re looking for a senior architect who can help us:
– Define the service architecture for multiple sub-services within Identity Management (Authentication & Authorization, Credential Management, Privileged Access Management and Detect Controls)
– Manage a team of architects to drive innovation and change across UBS to move Identity Management solutions to best in class
– Design software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
– Be a key person to bring UBS’ Identity Management controls to the cloud
– Collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots & RFPs
– Make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
– Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their advisor before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
– Work closely with Security CTO colleagues to deliver design roadmaps that meet business and IT requirements
– Promote and gain approval for strategic ideas and decisions with business stakeholders.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Identity Management Team in London. Our team consists of highly skilled technical experts across the globe. The solutions we are providing to the different application teams in the bank are mission critical and vital for any business at UBS.
– Excellent Knowledge and experience of the Identity & Access Management area – min. 7 years
– Experienced with industry leading IAM products and principles
– Excellent Architecture skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states (Min. 8 years)
– Architectural experience of the roll-out of complex IDAM solutions being rolled out across a global corporate environment. (min. 5 years)
– Pro-found understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust,…)
– Highly organized with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Experienced and comfortable working with senior level (Managing Director level) and challenging internal and external stakeholders
– An excellent communicator – and are able to deal with both business and technical stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.