Executive Recruitment Partner
As a Senior Application Developer within the IMS Application Delivery space, the main purpose of the role is to: • Develop technical solutions in the form of bespoke software and third-party product integration with a particular focus on Risk and Performance deliveries. • Deliver core systems and development processes/tools as identified in the IMS roadmap to enable a robust, supportable production environment.
- Analyse technical/business problems and document requirements
- Develop quality software to meet the evolving technical/business needs of USSIM, documenting as required
- Knowledge share across the team with some mentoring from more senior members
- Participate in team workshops
Skills and Experience
- Expected to produce clear, concise, maintainable code.
- Ability to share knowledge / experience.
- Financial exposure, preferably gained through experience in a buy side institution or asset owner.
- Experience of risk systems desirable.
- Experience with using cloud computing / Azure infrastructure desirable.