Senior Analyst, Prudential Liquidity Mngmnt & Repo Facilitation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 10 Oct 18
Lloyds Banking Group's Commercial Banking division supports over 100,000 clients covering various business sectors through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
Markets & Lending Delivery (MLD) forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across a wide range of markets products. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of professionals providing expert trade support to partners across the group, bringing to life the Group's vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Customers.
The team will be required to work collaboratively with internal partners to:-
* Work across the MM and Repo/Stock-lending product suite to provide support to the front office Sales and Trading desks on all operational issues including settlements, collateral management, data management and billing.
* Manage the (Triparty) collateral positions across a number segregated custodian accounts within defined controls.
* Resolve trade exceptions identified on time and, by making informed assessment of liquidity reporting impacts, ensuring appropriate escalation to management when required.
* Support input to important metrics and to collate and provide quality MI highlighting operational risk and performance to senior partners within the business.
* Build relationships with key internal partners in Commercial Banking Markets; Group Corporate Treasury and internal support functions across MLD as well as external clients primarily within the FI and GC segments.
* Support change to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
To demonstrate success in this role, you'll have:-
* Knowledge and/or experience of liquidity management & metrics, securities settlements, collateral management and system infrastructure is desirable
* Keen problem solving skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* The aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace, attaining necessary qualifications and skill sets
* Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with other LBG colleagues and external clients, maintaining integrity and client centricity.
* A high level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite with a particular aptitude for Excel.
The position provides the opportunity to work directly with our Front Office teams across both the ring-fenced bank and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets offering fantastic development opportunities and market insight.
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, MLD encourages a culture of professional development. You'll have numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
We're committed to the principles of agile working, building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, crafting an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Together we make it possible.