About our client
We are delighted be partnering with one of the leading and global alternative investment managers who are now looking at hiring an Investment Associate into their CRE debt platform. With over €190bn of AUM split across asset classes, significant capital to deploy, and being an impressive capital raiser, they are well positioned to grow their presence across Europe. This is a young, entrepreneurial, and international team split between London and Paris, but this role will be London based. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Involved in the origination, review, modelling, structuring, underwriting and execution of Real Estate debt transactions across the investment spectrum and across a diversity of sectors
- Knowledge of real estate sectors: office, retail, hotel, residential, logistics and alternatives, such as student housing, data centres, life sciences
- A good knowledge of debt instruments (loans/bonds/securitization) across Europe and the US.
- Create tailored cash-flows/valuation models to simulate various scenarios across Real Estate assets
- Assist fund managers in managing key transaction workstreams (analysis, negotiations, due diligence, IC presentation, managing internal and third parties)
- Supervise junior staff who will assist in the investment process
- Assist fund managers in the daily management of their specific funds which includes participating in their monitoring. Those tasks will be performed using fund management software and in collaboration with FMCG team.
- Experience in a Real Estate (debt) team of an investment bank or fund, with experience in modelling, structuring and underwriting equity or debt transactions
- Proven financial analytical skills and ability to build financial models
- A keen interest in Real Estate as a specialization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (inc. Excel), a knowledge of Bloomberg is an advantage
- Degree from a leading business school or engineering school
Log in to apply