Senior Analyst, Cash Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 11 Oct 18
Lloyds Banking Group's Commercial Banking division supports over 100,000 clients across a range of business sectors through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
Markets & Lending Delivery forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across a wide range of markets products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of professionals providing expert Cash Management support to partners across the group, bringing to life the Group's vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Clients.
Working collaboratively with internal partners, the team:
* Support the management of Lloyds Banking Groups Cash positions.
* Resolve exceptions identified on time, ensuring appropriate escalation to management when required.
* Support input to key metrics to express risks and performance to senior stakeholder management
* Build relationships with key external partners in Commercial Banking Markets; Group Corporate Treasury and internal support functions across Markets & Lending Delivery.
* Support change to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
To be successful in this role, you'll have:-
* Managed short term Liquidity required to support settlement of cash and securities across Nostro and Depot providers
* Keen problem solving skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* The aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace, attaining necessary qualifications and skill sets.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with other LBG colleagues and teams as well as external clients maintaining integrity and client centricity.
You can also demonstrate:
* Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritise workload as appropriate.
* Analytical skills to monitor trends and behaviours and provide appropriate level of challenge where required, as well as collate Management Information to ensure key risks are understood and escalated accordingly.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team, and using own initiative.
The position provides the opportunity to work directly with our Front Office teams covering products including FX, MM, Rates and Repo, offering fantastic development opportunities.
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, we encourage a culture of professional development. You'll have numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is a deeply important element of our colleague charter.
We're committed to the principles of agile working, building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Together we make it possible