Senior Analyst, Capital Markets Operations (Fixed Income)
Capital Markets Operations, Senior Analyst
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, support local communities and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So , we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for managing and overseeing client relationships throughout their lifecycle from onboarding through to lending.
- Negotiate and implement operational processes for new and existing institutional lenders
- Review and opine on legal documents during negotiation phase and ensure the deal reflects agreed operational requirements.
- Responsible for the review and delivery of regular reporting to investors (servicer reports, investor reports, loan books and transaction statements)
- Identify improvements in processes and controls and proactively able to suggest and implement solutions
It would be great if you have :
- 3+ years of Fixed Income experience (preferably with a bank, credit provider, rating agency, lending platform and/or financial service organisation)
- Excellent communication and client service skills with internal and external clients
- Confident leading and project managing cross-functional teams.
- Solid comprehension of loan/debt origination processes and debt servicing requirements
- Experience or clear interest in Fintech
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify , recommend and implement solutions
- Intermediate Excel skills (able to follow complex formulas and calculations
Why should you join us?
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad . A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octane - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.