Senior Analyst - Structured Finance Client Services (Corporate Trust)
Senior Analyst - Structured Finance Client Services
The primary responsibility of the Client Service Management team is to manage the day to day client interaction and deal life cycle management for all transactions post-closing. In addition, the Client Service Management team are responsible for ensuring the successful on-boarding of transactions collaborating with the S&RM team on pre-mandate client discussions, through to mandate and then transaction closing, and finally taking ownership of the transaction and the day to day client relationship post-closing.
The Client Service Management team work to ensure smooth operational support is provided in line with internal processes and procedures and regulatory requirements for all transactions post-closing. It works with various CSD utility teams in order to satisfy our contractual obligations and our clients' expectations. In addition to this, the Client Service Management team make sure that regular client service calls are completed and respond to all client queries, escalating where necessary.
- Collaborate with the SRMs/BMs in the pre-mandate conversations/business development initiatives to identify and clarify the offering from CT and address relevant queries from clients (involving other stakeholders where required).
- Work with the Transaction Management Group to ensure the operational aspects of the transaction are in line with BAU processes and, if required, make sure that any non-BAU processes are captured and documented accordingly.
- Following the closing of the transaction and the smooth handover from the Transaction Management Group, the CSM will ensure that the transaction has been set up correctly, checking all deal components in accordance with the new deal checklist and other internal controls.
- Support the client on a day to day basis making sure all operational services are delivered to the client in accordance with our contractual obligations. Build trust and good working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business opportunities.
- Work with internal stakeholders, ranging from back office processing teams to Structured Finance Analytics in order to ensure timely execution of cash-flow mechanics and the delivery of client/investor reporting.
- Support the client on any transaction amendments and restructuring opportunities, collaborating with internal business partners to ensure smooth delivery.
- Identify process enhancements/process re-engineering and implement change in order to provide clients with a better service.
- Provide excellent client service delivery and understanding of clients' needs.
- Be responsive when communicating with clients and internal stakeholders and meet stipulated deadlines, making sure all interaction is prompt, accurate, clear and professional.
- Have knowledge of capital markets operational processes and procedures and demonstrate an understanding of the commercial rationale, structure, risks and rewards associated with transactions.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Prior Client Service Management or Corporate Trust experience is required.
- Structured Finance experience (with an emphasis on cash management) is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Project Management and/or Audit/Control experience would be an advantage
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: