My Client, a European Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Analyst with Leveraged Finance experience to support their strategy to structure and execute Leveraged Finance roles as Book-Runner / MLA for Private Equity clients.
- Assist Directors in all aspects of MLA origination, structuring, execution and portfolio responsibilities
- Support restructuring of Agency/MLA accounts and management of unsold underwriting positions
- Primary focus on financial modelling, credit papers, data room, due diligence, site visits; tasks to evolve with experience
- Progressively manage the deal process, from both internal and external perspectives as delegated and relevant
- Support other parts of the business and associated divisions