Senior Analyst/Analyst – Systems Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totaling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Analyst or Senior Analyst for a position in the Systems Management group within the Operations area. The Sysyems Management group has responsibility for the overall management, quality and strategic development of investment systems, applications, services and processes. The Systems Management group also collaborates on development efforts and coordinates with various Norges Bank Investment Management Operations groups to ensure high quality support and documentation.
Your role will have responsibility for the operational management, change, and incident handling for various investment management system. You will work closely with vendors, business units and other Operations departments at Norges Bank Investment Management with the primary goal of driving change and ensuring operational stability.
The position is located in London, and some travel may be required.
• Responsible for the operational quality, performance and procedures of various investment management solutions, as well as their documentation, strategic development, user administration and governance.
• Responsible for incident, problem and change management activities for various systems and services.
• Documenting and analysing end user requirements, participate in projects, identify development areas and drive change/configuration management.
• Defining, analysing, monitoring, and reporting on key SLA’s and metrics for systems and processes
• Delivering high quality operational documentation in accordance with policies
• Building and maintaining competence on NBIM’s investment system solution set
Main Qualifications: The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
• Bachelor degree with strong academic records
• Education and/or experience working with information systems and investment management and or economics
• Working knowledge with front, middle, and back office investment systems
• Working knowledge and experience with Simcorp Dimension, Factset, and research management systems seen as an advantage.
• Strong operational abilities with the ability to implement new solutions and ideas
• Ambition to excel
• High level of integrity
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with working proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
The salary offered is competitive.
Contact details: Questions regarding the position may be directed to Patrick Brown, Head of Systems Management +47 24 07 34 45.
Please note we can only accept applications made via the online portal www.nbim.no .
Opening Date for applications 05/03/2018
Deadline for application is close of business 4th April 2018
No Agencies please